Make the most of our services
- Read the notices posted in the surgery.
- Make sure you know the opening times of the surgery.
- Find out how to arrange home visits, repeat prescriptions and urgent appointments.
- You may not always need to see a doctor: ask what services the nurse can provide.
- Keep your appointment or cancel it.
- Take a list of questions with you when you see the doctor or nurse.
- Take a friend or relative with you if necessary.
- Tell the receptionist if you need more time to speak to the doctor, she may be able to arrange this.
- Think twice before making an appointment: Do you really need to see a doctor? Have you tried simple home treatments?